Tana Forum Op-eds: Your Voice Counts!
Is the AfCFTA a milestone for Pan-Africanism and conflict transformation? Tell us what you think by writing an opinion piece on the intersection of the AfCFTA and peace and security in Africa. For more background information, refer to the summary on the theme.
What’s in it for you?
- The top 3 authors will be invited to attend the Tana Forum as fully sponsored participants.
- The top 3 authors will be interviewed by the Secretariat for distribution after the Forum.
- The runners up will receive a custom, Tana Forum-branded leather folder.
- All approved articles will be published on the Tana Forum website and partner publications.
- The contest is open to all African citizens.
- Submissions must be made in English or French.
- Articles must be original, well analyzed and relevant to the 2020 theme of the Tana Forum.
- Articles must have a minimum word count of 800 and a maximum of 1,000 words.
- Selected winners must be available to attend the Tana Forum on 19-24 October 2020 Online.
The deadline for submissions is 10 March 2020. Applicants should send their op-eds, a short biography, and a passport copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Op-ed”.